As I was having a little trip down memory lane today, I was amazed at the diversity of shoots I had covered this year.
It certainly was a year of growth for us at Tracy Lee Photography.
The past week has found lot’s of planning for next year buzzing around our office. There are a few changes in store and we can’t wait!
- More weddings have been booked- YAY! I love shooting weddings!
- Branding Story sessions are undergoing some changes to reflect the time required for planning, editing and the value they give to clients in packing a punch with their visual branding.
- More down time for us here at headquarters to play and explore the world – 🙂
- Convincing Mr. M (my partner in crime) that getting an electric bike is a GREAT idea.
- Work on my personal video’s & challenge myself with new software.
- Blog more regularly 🙂
- Sleep more.
- Travel overseas.
- Do more yoga.
- Get more massages.
- Take more personal photos – something that has been seriously lacking in this years photo round up.
- Keep my daily planner gorgeous looking – if it means buying pretty stationary, so be it hahahaha.
- Smile more at people.
- Stop multi-tasking.
- Have a tidier home office – a work in progress.
- Read my book club books.
- Ride horses.
- Swim more in the ocean.
Does anything in this list get you thinking?
Have you thought about your goals for next year?
I would love to hear your ideas and share the inspiration. Drop me a note in the comments section below!