I am so excited to finally share this wedding slideshow from last years Kangaroo Valley wedding at Melross Farm.
There’s so much to gush about Tracy and Neal’s wedding, it kinda had it all!
It had it all
- Tracy and Neal had already been in front of my camera a for their Family Story Session so were absolute pros on the day of their wedding.
- There was laughter all day long and smiles all-round.
- It was all about family. Children and adults a-like played on the grassy hill through-out the reception.
- There was a full moon over head as evening set in.
- Our Bride Tracy wore comfy boots – my kinda style.
- Tracy’s dress had pockets – YES POCKETS!! I have a personal belief that all clothing should come with pockets!
- The cake was made of cheese – I have an addiction to cheese in all forms.
- Puppy was included in key moments on the day. Puppy people are my people.
- All in all, I spent 9 hours of photographer bliss at this gorgeous location with beautiful people.
Location – Melross Farm
Dress – Nouveau Riche Bridal
Celebrant – Rebecca Ramsay
Make Up – Nikital Lauren
Flowers – Bliss Floral Design
Jeweller – Dmitries Queanbeyan
Catering – Duck Duck Goose
We just wanted to say thank you for the time, travel and work you put into being our photographer.
You captured many moments that we now have to reminisce over and cherish forever. We were thrilled with how quickly you delivered all the images ready to drool over and show off to whoever would sit through a wedding brag session. With chocolates and wine to boot!
How one person snaps that many awesome shots on one day is astonishing.
The whole process in the lead up to the wedding you made a breeze and we really appreciate that as it can be such a hectic time. All the handy tips for timing, photo ideas and questions in preparation are truly gold to get your mind into thinking about what needs to be organised including the pre-wedding shoot to get in the zone. The thoughtfulness put into your service is fabulous. It was all the little touches that made our hearts swell.
We will be singing your praises to anyone who even mentions the word photos or wedding! We look at our photos and all the happiness comes flooding back.
Thank you for sharing your talent with the world. You have the warmth to make everyone feel comfortable, the perfect amount of boss to get everyone to their spots and the humor to keep everyone smiling. Your personality and creativity are the perfect mix. We are so lucky.
Love and heartfelt thanks,
Tracy & Neal.